Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm back.

Hello friends,
I highly doubt anyone will even see this post. Because it's been so. long. since I've blogged.
Life got crazy, I barely survived last semester, but my head is above water again. I graduate in less than one month (somebody shake me!), and the hubby and I are moving somewhere for him to go to seminary.

But I don't want this blog to be about me. When I first got engaged and married, I remember googling "Blogs wife seminary." And I didn't find any! I wanted to be able to read about what it was like to be newly married and have a husband in seminary. So now that we are going to be that couple, and I will, Lord willing, have time to get back to writing, I'm going to pick up the pencil again, as one might say.

I'm far from perfect, but by God's grace, I am figuring it out day by day. And I want to share it with others as an encouragement. My ah-ha moments in marriage, adoption, ministry. And the weaker moments when I ruin dinner, act selfishly towards my husband, freak out about the future, and the list goes on.

This is my life, and I'm back to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment