Monday, January 6, 2014

Kitchen organization project

I have a secret. Deep down, I would love to be one of those awesome home organization, photographer, mom bloggers. Not because I want to be famous, but because I think it would be so much fun to do that for a living. So humor me, will you? Pretend I'm one of those big-name bloggers! Let me give you a tour of my latest project- my kitchen!

Before, that lower counter space had all of our appliances beneath it, open to everyone's view! On top was our microwave and stacks of paperwork that I didn't have a place for. Now, I have my own Kitchen Command Center- complete with cork boards, a wire organizer, files, and a curtain to cover the storage beneath.


 Found this at Marshall's. Splurged a little with my Christmas money, but so worth it!

 And...the pantry! Everything is in a tupperware with a label. And on the door is my new menu planning center. The grocery list goes on the dry-erase board, my meal calendar for the month and master shopping list on the clipboard, and dry-erase markers are handy too.
Hubby thinks I'm crazy but I just love bringing order to my home. And all of this for under $50? A bargain for sure! 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a couple of snow days that enabled you to work on your organizing projects and blogging! The kitchen look great! Looking forward to coming down soon to tackle a project or two together! We always enjoyed our team effort on home projects when you were a teen! :)

    ReplyDelete